Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC)

Entity Country Symbol:Exchange # of BTC Value Today % of 21m
Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund FBTC:CBOE 178,590.5 178590.56 0.85%

View All US ETF Holdings

How Much Bitcoin Does the ETF - Fidelity FBTC Own?

The FBTC fund currently holds 178,590.5 BTC as of July 18, 2024.

FBTC Historical Holdings

You can view FBTC's historical holdings using the chart below. Just click "FBTC" at the top to see only FBTC history.

What Does Fidelity Do?

Fidelity Investments is an mutual fund company that provides services to individual and corporate investors through their investment products. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.

Who Owns Fidelity?

Fidelity is 49% owned by the Johnson Family and the other 51% is employee owned. Abigail Johnson has been the CEO of Fidelity Investments since October of 2014.

Does Fidelity Mine Bitcoin?

Fidelity is not involved in the mining of Bitcoin.

Does Fidelity have Ethereum investment products?

Fidelity has applied for a Ethereum ETF Fund and is awaiting SEC approval. Fidelity also allows customers to buy and sell bitcoin and ethereum through a Fidelity Crypto account.

Total of Bitcoins Owned by Entities

Category # of BTC Value Today % of 21m
ETFs 1093772.5311 1093772.5311 5.208%
Countries 539181.76 539181.76 2.568%
Public Companies 327046.1 327046.1 1.557%
Private Companies 525474.2 525474.2 2.502%
BTC Mining Companies 50396.4 50396.4 0.24%
Defi 155986 155986 0.743%


Learn More About Other US ETFs Owning Bitcoin

Entity Country # of BTC Value Today
325,449.4 325449.4561
271,793.6 271793.5659
178,590.5 178590.56
49,317.9 49317.944
40,499.9 40499.93
17,831 17831.23
10,973.4 10973.459
8,877.8 8877.75
7,282 7282.18
6,728 6728.0
1,290.5 1290.475
bitbo
Bitcoin dashboard. View live price action, monitor on-chain data, track key economic indicators.
bitbo.io